About Our English School
The ESL faculty provide student-centered instruction, and all have the necessary experience, certifications, and degrees to ensure excellent classroom instruction. Many have advanced degrees, are industry thought leaders, and serve on boards of local and national organizations in TESOL, adult education, refugee empowerment, literacy, and accreditation bodies for ESL programs. We also have an extensive network of volunteers who play a vital role in supporting our work.
Fast facts about Colorado's most diverse English school
- The largest English as a Second Language program in Colorado
- The longest running English program in the state, teaching English since 1916
- 94 countries and 72 languages are represented in our student population
- High-quality and low-cost classes
- Scholarships are available
- All tuition-based ESL classes are the same rate regardless of residency status
- Refugees attend English classes for free
Need more information?
Upcoming Related Events
Emily's Cafe is a product of our Culinary Arts Program. Our entrees are ordered, created, prepared, and served by our Culinary Arts students.Hours:
Emily's Cafe is open to the public Monday,... more »
From our students...
Emily Griffith is a great school – it’s convenient, affordable and I love the diversity. I recommend EGTC to all of my family and friends.