- No Application Fee
- No high school transcripts
- Not ACT/SAT scores
- Open year round: Day and some evening and Saturday courses available
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m., Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m., Friday 7:30 a.m. - 12 noon.
- Affordable tuition: Cost per credit hour is the lowest in the region
- Up to 42 approved college credit hours are transferable to other Colorado Community Colleges
- 14 Apprenticeships available
- Most Certificate Programs can be completed in one year or less
- Four colleges encompass over 45 study programs and nearly 500 individual courses
- Open admissions for some programs: Start whenever you are ready at any time of the year
- 2 million students served since 1916
- Nearly 100 years of educational excellence
- Approximately 10,000 students are served annually
- Some of Colorado's highest graduation and job placement rates
- We provide education in six of the fastest growing occupations according to the US Dept. of Labor Occupational Employment Projections.
- We help 350 high school drop outs graduate each year, infusing the Denver economy with an estimated $2,520,000 in wages.
Upcoming Related Events
Emily's Cafe is a product of our Culinary Arts Program. Our entrees are ordered, created, prepared, and served by our Culinary Arts students.Hours:
Emily's Cafe is open to the public Monday,... more »
From our students...
The esthetician program is amazing. There are so many options to choose in the field – a spa setting, working with a physician or working with makeup. I love my teacher!