- No Application Fee
- No high school transcripts
- Not ACT/SAT scores
- Open year round: Day and some evening and Saturday courses available
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m., Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m., Friday 7:30 a.m. - 12 noon.
- Affordable tuition: Cost per credit hour is the lowest in the region
- Up to 42 approved college credit hours are transferable to other Colorado Community Colleges
- 14 Apprenticeships available
- Most Certificate Programs can be completed in one year or less
- Four colleges encompass over 45 study programs and nearly 500 individual courses
- Open admissions for some programs: Start whenever you are ready at any time of the year
- 2 million students served since 1916
- Nearly 100 years of educational excellence
- Approximately 10,000 students are served annually
- Some of Colorado's highest graduation and job placement rates
- We provide education in six of the fastest growing occupations according to the US Dept. of Labor Occupational Employment Projections.
- We help 350 high school drop outs graduate each year, infusing the Denver economy with an estimated $2,520,000 in wages.
Upcoming Related Events
Emily's Cafe is a product of our Culinary Arts Program. Our entrees are ordered, created, prepared, and served by our Culinary Arts students.Hours:
Emily's Cafe is open to the public Monday,... more »
From our students...
From our teachers...
There are students at different levels in every class and they can help and work with each other. I’m here to keep students moving in the right direction.