General Scholarship Application 2019
Please review the following criteria as requirements of the general scholarship.
- Be admitted to an Emily Griffith Technical College Certificate Program.
- Complete the Emily Griffith Technical College scholarship application below.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
If awarded a scholarship, additional documentation will be required prior to receiving the scholarship.
Scholarship Essay Requirements
- From a financial standpoint, what impact would this scholarship have on your education?
- State any special personal or family circumstances affecting your need for financial assistance.
- What are your educational and career goals?
- Briefly describe your long- and short-term goals.
Scholarship Recipients Requirements
- Write a thank you letter to the scholarship sponsors. Be sure to tell the sponsor a little about yourself, educational and career goals, and how you will benefit from the scholarship.
- Enroll in course(s) at Emily Griffith Technical College
- Submit a self-portrait in a learning environment
- Complete all of the courses with at least a 2.0 GPA
Upcoming Related Events
Emily's Cafe is a product of our Culinary Arts Program. Our entrees are ordered, created, prepared, and served by our Culinary Arts students.Hours:
Emily's Cafe is open to the public Monday,... more »