2017 1098-T Statements will be mailed to students by the end of January. Students may electronically access their 2017 1098-T statement now using this information:
- Go to www.tsc1098t.com
- Site ID: 10651
- Username: your student ID
- Password: last 4 digits of Social Security #
Students who accessed their 1098-T electronically in prior years will not receive a mailed statement for 2017. Please login as indicated above to view and print your 1098-T. If you do not receive a 1098-T statement or you cannot successfully login to view your statement electronically, you may not have any reportable transactions in 2017 based on the exceptions listed below.
Based on IRS guidelines, 1098-Ts are not generated in the following situations:
- Courses for which no academic credit is offered, even if the student is otherwise enrolled in a degree program (this includes many English as Second Language, GED, and remedial classes)
- Nonresident alien students, unless requested by the student
- Students whose qualified tuition and related expenses are covered by a formal billing arrangement between an institution and the student's employer or a governmental entity (this includes all Apprenticeship courses) If you have tax-related questions, please consult the IRS or a qualified tax advisor. IRS website IRS Tax information on Scholarships
If you have questions or concerns about your Emily Griffith Technical College 1098-T statement, please email 1098T@emilygriffith.edu or call 720-423-4869.
If you have tax-related questions, please consult the IRS or a qualified tax advisor.