Phlebotomy courses cover duties associated with the practice of venipuncture, capillary puncture and special collection procedures and a clinical. Also includes experience with quality control, infection control and safety procedures as well as laboratory computer systems. Students successfully completing this course and clinical may apply for a National Phlebotomy Registry Examination. The cost for the exam is $105.
This program fills quickly. Please check with the Welcome Desk at 720-423-4702 for current availability.
2016-2017 Program Dates
Part-Time (M-Th, 5-9 p.m.)
- 8/22/2016 – 9/22/2016 (plus clinical)
- 9/26/2016 – 10/27/2016 (plus clinical)
- 10/31/2016 – 12/7/2016 (plus clinical)
- 1/9/2017 – 2/9/2017 (plus clinical)
- 2/13/2017 – 3/16/2017 (plus clinical)
- 4/3/2017 – 5/4/2017 (plus clinical)
- 5/8/2017 – 6/8/2017 (plus clinical)
- 6/19/2017 – 7/20/2017 (plus clinical)
- Total Contact Hours: 120
- Total Credit Hours: 6
- Cost per Credit: $110
- Additional Fees: $144
- Estimated Program Cost: $804 (books may add to your final cost)
|HPR 171||Clinical I||2.00|
It's free to apply to Emily Griffith Technical College. You're under no obligation once you apply. Filling out an application allows us to connect you with people who can provide more information about your preferred studies and career goals.
This information is based on Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Employment Statistics Program.
$12.78 per hour
$26,576 per year
$21.82 per hour
$45,400 per year