Real Estate Appraiser
All relevant courses in the Real Estate Appraiser Program have been approved for either licensing, licensing upgrades, or continuing education by the Colorado Division of Real Estate and are college credited. The real estate appraisal courses are designed to give the student the theoretical and practical knowledge needed to function as a professional real estate appraiser. New courses developed by Hondros comply with the new education requirements commencing January 1, 2008 have also been approved by the Appraiser Qualifications Board.
Why consider studying real estate appraiser?
Work independently with flexible hours and days
Participate in the exciting field of real estate
Evaluate property and estimate its value
Work for yourself or with a company
Employees in this industry are required to have a license or certification to work in the field
What's the average pay for real estate appraisal jobs?
- Hourly Pay - $15.61
- Annual Salary - $32,471 + Commission
- Hourly Pay - $37.79
- Annual Salary - $78,613 + Commission
Commissions on sales are the main source of earnings. Commission rates vary depending on agreement, property type, and its value.
What types of jobs can I choose to learn?
- Real estate appraiser
- Construction building inspectors
- Urban and regional planners
- Manager-director: real estate
- Real estate agent
- Real estate manager
- Director real estate services
What types of companies can I work for?
- State/Local Government Agencies
- Federal Government Agencies
- Independent real estate agents
- Large real estate companies
2014 - 2015 Program Dates:
Part-Time, Real Estate Trainee Appraiser (p.m.):
- 8/26/2014 – 12/16/2014
- 1/27/2015 – 5/19/2015
Part-Time, Real Estate Appraiser (p.m.):
- 8/26/2014 – 5/28/2015
- Trainee Appraiser: Tu/Th, 5:30 pm-8:30 pm
- Appraiser: Tu/Th, 5:30 pm-8:30 pm
- Total Contact Hours: 90
- Total Credit Hours: 6.00
- Estimated Program Cost: $636 plus books and materials
- The estimated costs are for reference only. Exact prices will be assigned during the registration process.
- Total Contact Hours: 225
- Total Credit Hours: 14
- Estimated Program Cost: $1,484plus books and materials
- The estimated costs are for reference only. Exact prices will be assigned during the registration process
Emily's Cafe is a product of our Culinary Arts Program. Our entrees are ordered, created, prepared, and served by our Culinary Arts students.
Planning an event? Let Emily's Catering help. Check out our catering menu.... more »