Need more info?
Step 1: Application
Complete a Free Application
- Apply online now
- Apply in person at Registration Center at 1860 Lincoln St., 6th floor
- ASSET Bill - In-state tuition application and FAQs
Information you will need:
- Bring your State ID or Drivers' License to the Registration Center
- If under 23 and not married for one year, you will need your parent or guardian to answer some of the information
- Social Security Number (if you do not have or refuse to provide please leave the field blank)
Need Help? Contact the Registration Center. Also, check out our Student Success Checklist.