Colorado Refugee Network
The Colorado refugee network consists of refugee resettlement agencies, educational institutions and healthcare providers all under the auspices of the Colorado Refugee Services Program (CRSP).
Our partners in the resettlement network include:
- African Community Center
- Colorado African Organization
- Colorado Department of Healthcare Policy and Financing
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Jewish Family Services
- Lutheran Family Services
- Spring Institute for Intercultural Learning
- International Rescue Committee
Need more information?
Upcoming Related Events
Emily's Cafe is a product of our Culinary Arts Program. Our entrees are ordered, created, prepared, and served by our Culinary Arts students.Hours:
Emily's Cafe is open to the public Monday,... more »