• Coronavirus Update: We are currently closed for an extended spring break. Classes are scheduled to resume virtually by April 7th. Student Services is available remotely, please call 720-423-4700. Click here for more information and resources. >>

How do I make an appeal, complaint, or report?

If you would like to make an appeal, complaint, or report, please fill out one of the forms listed below based on the issue you would like to address. 

Grade Appeal

Grievance Form

Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal

Student Accident Report

*Note: If you are planning to report a student accident, please review the process here first. 

Tuition and Fee Appeal