Are you ready to learn English? We can help! We have been helping adults learn English for more than 100 years. Each year more than 1,400 students from 85 different countries, speaking 66 different languages come to Emily Grtiffith to learn English.
At Emily Griffith, we offer several different types of English language classes programs. You can register for the classes based on your needs, and you can take classes from any of the programs simultaneously:
- Pre-Academic and Community English (PACE):
- PACE is our academic program. In these classes, you’ll improve your everyday English and focus on skills that will prepare you for community college, trade school and university. These classes are 8 weeks long.
- Career Readiness ESL (CRESL):
- CRESL classes are FREE English classes specifically for newly arriving refugees. You’ll learn English skills to help you get a job. Students in these classes MUST be refugees. Classes start every Monday.
Resources: We also offer a variety of different resources for immigrants and refugees, including legal advice, career assistance, citizenship classes, job training and more.
Questions? If you need more information, give us a call at 720-423-4700 or email us at LearnEnglish@emilygriffith.edu
Or come visit us during regular office hours at 1860 Lincoln St, Denver, Colo., room 426:
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.