2018 1098-T Statements will be mailed to students by the end of January. Students may electronically access their 2018 1098-T statement now using this information:
- Go to www.tsc1098t.com
- Site ID: 10651
- Username: your student ID
- Password: last 4 digits of Social Security #
Students who accessed their 1098-T electronically in prior years will not receive a mailed statement for 2018. Please login as indicated above to view and print your 1098-T. If you do not receive a 1098-T statement or you cannot successfully login to view your statement electronically, you may not have any reportable transactions in 2018 based on the exceptions listed below.
|NEW for 2018|
The IRS has changed the way 1098-Ts are reported. In previous years, your 1098-T included an amount in Box 2 that represented the qualified tuition and related expenses we billed to your student account fro the calendar tax year. Due to a change to institutional reporting requirements under federal law, beginning with tax year 2018, we will report in Box 1 the amount of qualified tuition and related expenses you paid during the year.
Click here for more information.
Based on IRS guidelines, 1098-Ts are not generated in the following situations:
- Courses for which no academic credit is offered, even if the student is otherwise enrolled in a degree program (this includes many English as Second Language, GED, and remedial classes)
- Nonresident alien students, unless requested by the student
- Students whose qualified tuition and related expenses are covered by a formal billing arrangement between an institution and the student's employer or a governmental entity (this includes all Apprenticeship courses) If you have tax-related questions, please consult the IRS or a qualified tax advisor.
If you have questions or concerns about your Emily Griffith Technical College 1098-T statement, please email 1098T@emilygriffith.edu or call 720-423-4898.
If you have tax-related questions, please consult the IRS or a qualified tax advisor.