Updates for classes continuing in the fall Read More
Thank you for your patience over the last few months as we’ve had to adjust our classes in response to the coronavirus pandemic. Some of our programs from the 2019-2020 academic year have extended to the 2020-2021 academic year. You can view your schedule for classes beginning in August 2020 through your student hub.
Please note: Schedules and on-campus times may shift if the CDC, CDPHE, DPS, or CDHE change guidelines.
If you are on a payment plan, please continue to make payments as scheduled. If you’d like to discuss options for extending your payment plan, email email@example.com.
If your financial aid is impacted by the schedule changes, the Financial Aid department will notify you via email.
Learn more about how we are offering safe classes this fall here.
100% Remote Day Due to Weather 2/25 Read More
Due to winter weather and poor travel conditions, Denver Public Schools will have a 100% remote-learning live instruction (synchronous learning) day for all students on Thursday, Feb. 25.
For more resources regarding COVID-19, click here.
Ready to register for classes? Follow these steps. Read More
After you have submitted your application and successfully met program requirements, you should receive a message letting you know that you are eligible to register for classes. If you have submitted an application, but have not yet received a message about registration, reach out to your career navigator.
If you have not yet completed an application, you can do that here.
Once you are ready to register for classes, please follow these instructions to sign up for class:
- Log into the student hub and submit your registration request. You will need to use your Student ID number as your username.
- Please change your password under password management.
- After logging in, click on the Student Tab (Located at the top left side of the page)
- You will see Registration Request in the menu. Click this link and select the course that you would like to take. There may be multiple course options available but you only need to select one. Click the plus sign next to each option to see more information about the course.
- Click the submit button.
- Once you have submitted your request, your Career Navigator will review the request and let you know once you have been registered for the course.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the registration process, please reach out to your career navigator or call us at 720-423-4700.