Demonstration of Program Readiness
Emily Griffith has multiple ways to ensure that students are ready and prepared for their programs, and then for employment in the fields of study. We evaluate standardized test scores, your high school records, and your records at other institutions of higher education both from the US and abroad. You can view the charts below to determine if you have fulfilled the assessment requirements. After submitting an admissions application you may email documentation of your assessment to email@example.com.
College of Creative Arts and Design Demonstration of Program Readiness
- Barbering, Cosmetology, Culinary Arts, Esthetician, Massage Therapy, Multimedia & Video Production, Professional Baker
College of Health Sciences and Administration Demonstration of Program Readiness
- Dental Assisting, Legal Office, Medical Administrative Assistant, Medical Assisting, Nurse Assisting, Pharmacy Technician, Phlebotomy, Practical Nursing
College of Trades, Industry, and Professional Studies Demonstration of Program Readiness
- Accounting, Auto Collision Repair, Auto Service, CAD-BIM, Computer Networking, Construction Essentials, Cybersecurity, Geographic Information Systems, HVAC, Water Quality Management, Web Development, Welding 1, Welding 2
Ed Ready Learning Path and Keycodes
If you are not able to demonstrate your readiness for a program through previous test scores or past education, we offer an EdReady Learning Path. Through the EdReady Learning Path you'll practice the skills necessary for you to enter the Career and Technical Education program of your choice. Once you have met your program's target score in the EdReady Learning Path you can submit the results as proof of program readiness. You will not need to take the TABE entrance test if you complete the EdReady Learning Path. EdReady Learning Path scores are valid for 2 years.
Click the link below to start. Use the keycodes associated with the program for which you are applying in the table below.
- Visit the link to sign up for an EdReady account. Enter your full name and email address to match the information provided on your Emily Griffith admissions application.
- Enter the keycodes (listed below) associated with the program for which you are applying.
- Take the diagnostic and complete your individualized learning path (note: if your initial diagnostic demonstrates that you have met your program's target score, you will automatically have completed your learning path and can submit your results).
- Once your learning path demonstrates that you have met your program's target score you will receive a confirmation email from EdReady showing the completion of your path. Please forward your results to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name (as provided on your admissions application) and your date of birth (mm/dd/yy).
- If you need assistance, please email EdReady.Help@emilygriffith.edu; text (720)432-7315.
|Program||Reading Key Code||Math Key Code|
|Nurse Assisting (CNA)||576read|
|Geographic Information Systems||597read||GISmath|
|Practical Nursing & Nursing Prereqs||617read||PNmath|
|Medical Administrative Assistant||597read|
|Multimedia & Video Production||563read|
|Water Quality Management||597read||WQMmath|
Upcoming Related Events
Emily's Cafe is a product of our Culinary Arts Program. Our entrees are ordered, created, prepared, and served by our Culinary Arts students.Hours:
CLOSED DURING THE EXTENDED SPRING BREAK... more »