Holiday Hours and Closures
Please note the hours of operation for Emily Griffith Technical College for the remainder of 2014:
- Student Services (Advising, Registration, and Financial Aid): Open Dec. 22-23 and Dec. 29-30 from 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Student Success Center: Closed Dec. 20 through Jan. 2; re-opening Jan. 5.
- Testing Center: Open Dec. 22-23 and Dec. 29-30 from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Treasurer's Office: Open Dec. 22-23 and Dec. 29-30 from 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Emily's Barbershop: Closed Dec. 19 through Jan. 2; re-opening Jan. 5
- Emily's Cafe: Closed Dec. 19 through Jan. 2; re-opening Jan. 5
- Emily's Coffee: Open 7 a.m. - 1 p.m. Dec. 22-23 and Dec. 29-30
- Emily's Salon: Closed Dec. 19 through Jan. 2; re-opening Jan. 5
- Emily's Spa: Closed Dec. 19 through Jan. 2; re-opening Jan. 5
Building Our Future
Our Osage campus, the new home of the College of Trades and Industry, is taking shape. The new campus will open in late summer 2015. Just take a look at the progress during the first month of construction.
Continuing Education Opportunities for Livelihood and Life
Plan now to get 2015 off to a fun start with some of our awesome continuing education offerings. The 2015 spring catalog has some of your old favorites along with some great new courses for your professional development and personal enrichment. Check out our latest catalog and then register online to save your place today.
EGTC Past, Present, and Future
A proud past. A bright future. All surrounding an exciting present. Watch how we've become what we are today, and how we're always building for the future.
We are Colorado's most unique public college. EGTC offers an extensive curriculum including nearly 50 career-training certificate programs. We have established a reputation for being one of the region's most diverse learning environments assisting nearly 2 million students since our inception.
The school of opportunity was founded nearly 100 years ago and we still use the motto coined by Emily Griffith: For all who wish to learn. We welcome all people, regardless of age, race or education level, who want to expand their horizons and chart their own course for success.
In their own words...
I love my class because its very small so we get more time with the chef and my teacher is an awesome person.
Emily's Cafe is a product of our Culinary Arts Program. Our entrees are ordered, created, prepared, and served by our Culinary Arts students.
Planning an event? Let Emily's Catering help. Check out our catering menu.... more »