Happy Birthday Emily!
1098-T Tuition Statements
2015 1098-T Statements will be mailed to students by the end of January. Students may electronically access their 2015 1098-T statement now using this information:
- Go to www.tsc1098t.com
- Site ID: 10651
- Username: your student ID
- Password: last 4 digits of Social Security #
Students who accessed their electronically in prior years will not receive a mailed statement for 2015. Please login as indicated above to view and print your 1098-T. If you do not receive a 1098-T statement or you cannot successfully login to view your statement electronically, you may not have any reportable transactions in 2015 based on the exceptions listed below.
Based on IRS guidelines, 1098-Ts are not generated in the following situations:
- Courses for which no academic credit is offered, even if the student is otherwise enrolled in a degree program (this includes many English as Second Language, GED, and remedial classes)
- Nonresident alien students, unless requested by the student
- Students whose qualified tuition and related expenses are covered by a formal billing arrangement between an institution and the student's employer or a governmental entity (this includes all Apprenticeship courses)
If you have questions or concerns about your Emily Griffith Technical College 1098-T statement, please email 1098T@emilygriffith.edu or call 720-423-4898.
Federal Financial Aid Now Available for Additional Programs
Want to go to school but not sure how to pay for it? Five existing EGTC programs recently became eligible for federal financial aid. Learn more about these programs that are now eligible for more financial aid:
- CAD-Building Information Modeling
- Pharmacy Technician
- Video Production and Editing
Calling All Alumni!
If you're one of the more than 2 million people who have started your own path to opportunity with us, we've got plans for you this year. Learn more.
Closing In On 100
On Sept. 9, 2016, Emily Griffith Technical College will turn 100 years old. That's just too cool to wait for so we're getting started now. Learn more about our plans for our 100th year.
News and Updates
In their own words...
Emily's Catering is a product of our Culinary Arts Program. Our selections prepared and served by our Culinary Arts students. Let us help make your next event a delicious success!
Check out our catering menu and then contact Lana...more »