Student Records - Emily Griffith Technical College

Student Records

Certificates and transcripts are confidential documents and can only be released upon receipt of either a request form signed by the student or through the online digital transcript request link. Official transcripts are $7. Please allow 5 business days (10 business days for transcripts dated prior to 1990) to process your request after payment is received. Transcripts will not be released to students with unmet financial obligations. Transcript processing does not occur during holidays or campus closures. See the catalog for the current calendar.

Certificates are awarded after completion of the program. Duplicate program certificates are $20.

Please note that this process is only for Emily Griffith Technical College requests. For Emily Griffith High School transcripts, please contact Emily Griffith High School directly by calling 720-423-4901.  For GED requests, please see Request a GED Transcript below for instructions.

Unofficial Transcripts

Current students can view and print their unofficial transcripts free of charge through the Emily Griffith Technical College student portal.

Request an Official Digital PDF Transcript

Click here to request to have an official PDF transcript sent digitally.

Request an Official Paper Transcript to be Mailed

Click here to request to have an official paper transcript mailed.


Download and complete the form, make a payment with the Treasurer’s office, then return the form to Emily Griffith Technical College in one of the following ways:

  • Scan the completed form and email it to
  • Send the completed form via U.S. Mail to:

Emily Griffith Technical College
Student Records Office #627
1860 Lincoln Street
Denver, CO 80203

You may also bring the completed form to the Treasurer’s office at 1860 Lincoln St, Room 633, and pay there in person.

Students requesting transcripts for multiple time periods both before and after 2004: It is recommended that you download and complete the form, otherwise you will have to request two separate official digital transcripts, one for each time period, and will get charged twice.

Document Fees

  • Official digital PDF transcripts: $7 each
  • Official paper transcripts: $7 each
  • Duplicate official paper certificates: $20 each

Payments for official paper certificates or official paper transcripts can be made with cash or credit card either by clicking here or by calling 720-423-4700.

Request a GED® Transcript

GED® records are housed by the Colorado Department of Education. Two kinds of official records are available to persons who have tested and/or received a GED® high school equivalency diploma in Colorado: transcripts and duplicate diplomas. Both are official State of Colorado documents and bear the State Seal.

To obtain a transcript and/or a duplicate diploma, please go to and open the “Request Transcripts” menu, or visit the Colorado Department of Education website.

Request Education Verification

Request education verification for a student by emailing your request to Student Records: