Payment Methods - Emily Griffith Technical College


How do I pay Emily Griffith?

You can pay online or through the Treasurer’s Office. Payment is due within 10 days of registering. Click here for instructions on how to pay through the Student Hub. 

Your financial aid award will be applied to your tuition bill. If there is an outstanding balance after your financial aid is applied, you will still be responsible for paying that balance.

If payment is not received within 10 days of registration, your registration will be dropped for nonpayment. If you wish to reregister after being dropped for nonpayment, we cannot guarantee your spot will still be available. 

Payment methods

  1. Emily Griffith accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express (online only) and personal checks.
  2. We offer payment plans through the Treasurer’s Office.
  3. We accept third-party funding. Some employers will cover the cost of your Emily Griffith program. To use this type of payment, we need billing authorization from your third-party funder when you register. (Unless otherwise arranged, Emily Griffith charges a $5/credit hour service fee on all third-party invoices.)


Feel free to email, call or visit Emily Griffith’s Treasurer’s Office.

For information on retrieving your 1098-T Tuition statement, click here.

Treasurer’s Office

Hours of Operation
Monday-Wednesday 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Thursday 7:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m.-noon


1860 Lincoln Street, Room 633