At Emily Griffith, we want to make sure you have everything you need to succeed! As a student, you’ll have access to resources and services through the Student Success Center, including mentoring, health and wellness resources and classroom support.
Learn more about how we can offer extra support with your classwork, by visiting our tutoring page.
Disability Support Services:
If you have a disability and need academic accommodations and support, check our Disability Support Services page for more information.
We offer a variety of free food and snacks for students in need at the Student Success Center.
The school nurse is available to students by request. If you would like to speak with the school nurse to get answers to your health questions or to get health resources, please let a staff member know.
We offer great resources through many local, state and national organizations:
- One-stop resource for Coloradans impacted by COVID-19: OnwardCO.org
- Variety of resources based on your location, including housing, childcare, utilities, food and more: Findhelp.org
- Free, confidential, professional and immediate support for mental health, substance abuse or emotional concerns: Colorado Crisis Services. Or by phone: Call 1-844-493-8255 Call or Text 38255.
- Anonymously report anything that concerns or threatens you, your friends, your family or your community: Safe2Tell. Call 1-877-542-7233.
- Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones: National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Call 1-800-273-8255. Text 1-800-799-4889.
- If you need mental health resources for yourself or your loved ones, reach out to the Mental Health Center of Denver: Mental Health Center of Denver