For more resources regarding COVID-19, click here.
Ready to register for classes? Follow these steps. Read More
After you have submitted your application and successfully met program requirements, you should receive a message letting you know that you are eligible to register for classes. If you have submitted an application, but have not yet received a message about registration, reach out to your career navigator.
If you have not yet completed an application, you can do that here.
Once you are ready to register for classes, please follow these instructions to sign up for class:
- Log into the student hub and submit your registration request. You will need to use your Student ID number as your username.
- Please change your password under password management.
- After logging in, click on the Student Tab (Located at the top left side of the page)
- You will see Registration Request in the menu. Click this link and select the course that you would like to take. There may be multiple course options available but you only need to select one. Click the plus sign next to each option to see more information about the course.
- Click the submit button.
- Once you have submitted your request, your Career Navigator will review the request and let you know once you have been registered for the course.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the registration process, please reach out to your career navigator or call us at 720-423-4700.
Campus Closed Monday 5/31 for Memorial Day Read More
Emily Griffith’s campuses will be closed on Monday, May 31st in observance of Memorial Day. Classes will resume on Tuesday, 6/1.