CRESL classes focus on the workplace and provide students with the communication skills necessary to find work, improve work, and be successful in the workplace. Classes are funded by the Colorado Refugee Services Program.
CRESL classes are open to New Americans who arrived as:
- Asylees who have been granted final asylum approval
- Humanitarian Parolees from Afghanistan or Ukraine
- Special Immigrant Visa (SIV) holders
- Cuban/Haitian Entrants
- Or other Office of Refugee Resettlement eligible statuses
Students can take these classes for 5 years after arriving in the United States. Please bring immigration documents to registration. Our staff will use them to check eligibility.
Free for eligible students.
Location and Registration Information
The CRESL Program has open enrollment, and new students can register any time. New students begin classes weekly. Students must come in-person to register for classes.
1860 Lincoln St. Denver, CO 80203
|Aspen Hall at Mosaic Community Campus|
7039 E 18th Ave, Denver, CO 80220
|Registration Times||Monday & Wednesday |
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
|Tuesday & Thursday |
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Registration Steps for New Students
- New students can walk-in for registration or be referred by staff at a Resettlement Agency or a Community Sponsor.
- No appointment necessary during registration times (see above for specific days/times).
- Complete placement test
- Choose class(es) based on level and schedule
- Students taking in-person classes will get a student ID card and tour building. Students taking online classes will receive the link to join class and receive class materials.
- Start classes!
|Classes||Level||Time of Day||Format|
|Multi Skills||Literacy (beginner), |
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
|Morning, Afternoon, or Evening||In-Person (at Main Campus and Aspen Hall) or Online|
|Citizenship||Daytime Morning & Afternoon||Online|
|Computers||1, 2, 3, 4||Daytime Afternoon||In-Person (only at Main Campus)|
|Writing||2, 3, 4, 5||Daytime Afternoon||Online|
|Vocational Transitions||4, 5||Morning & Evening||Online|