Veterans Services - Emily Griffith Technical College

Veterans Services

If you are a veteran, active duty service member, member of the selected reserve or VRAP recipient or an eligible dependent, you can use your military benefits to pay for your program. 

Complete the Application for Benefits

In order to be eligible for VA benefits, you’ll need to complete the application for benefits. You will receive your Certification of Eligibility in the mail. Your Certification of Eligibility can be uploaded with your application or you can bring it into the Main Campus.


Reach out to our VA Adviser,