Emily Griffith Technical College has been training Colorado's best cosmetologists for over 75 years. Emily's Salon offers a full selection of services, from haircuts, waves and coloring to facials and waxing services. All services are performed by cosmetology program students at a fraction of the cost of comparable services at a full-service salon.
All services are performed by students under the supervision of our licensed instructors.
|Menu of services||Cost|
|Shampoo included with every haircut||$0.00|
|Shampoo/Style||$6.00 and up|
|Shampoo/Press/Curl||$12.00 and up|
|Deep Conditioner||$5.00 and up|
|Protein Conditioner||$5.00 and up|
|Moisturizer||$2.00 and up|
|Relaxer w/Style||$35.00 and up|
|Carefree Curl||$40.00 and up|
|Wave Nouveau||$45.00 and up|
|Permanent Wave/Style||$32.00 (extra for long hair)|
|All Hair Color||$22.00 ($5.00 extra for long hair)|
|Double Process Color (Lighten/Tone)||$35.00 and up|
|Highlight or Lowlight||$32.00 and up|
|Corrective Color||$30.00 and up|
|Facial||$10.00 and up|
Hours and Location:
- Days: Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. (Last guest will be taken at 2:30 p.m.)
- Evenings: Monday - Thursday 5:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. (Last guest will be taken at 7:30 p.m.)
- No chemical services taken after 5:30 pm
- Located at 1860 Lincoln Street Denver, CO 80203
- (720) 423-4798
- Cash, Visa, and MasterCard are accepted
- Pay in advance
- No bills larger than $20.00
- No children allowed in the salon unless receiving services
- We appreciate the public’s support of student learning at Emily’s Salon. Please remember our students are at different levels of education, therefore it is up to our instructors to determine if requested services can be completed within the hours of operation. Thank you for your patience.
Upcoming Related Events
In their own words...
I’m a 50 year old disabled veteran taking advantage of vocational rehab. [Medical Transcription] has really helped me in lots of ways, I’ve loved everything about it.
The students are the best part of my job. Because they’re in my course for a year, I get to know them and have made some great friends.