In order to be eligible to register for our programs, applicants must first meet program requirements to show they are ready for college-level coursework.
Determine which method you will use from the options below and send an email to Admissions with the relevant document attached. Only one document from the list is required. If your document does not meet program requirements, we will email you with a request to submit an alternate document or complete an EdReady Learning Path.
High school or GED/HSED completion within the last 5 years:
- High school, GED/HSED, HiSet or TASC transcripts (official or unofficial). Diplomas NOT accepted.
- Score reports from TABE 11/12, Accuplacer, ACT, SAT, or CCPT taken within last 5 years; CASAS or MAP scores from the past 12 months.
- Report must include full name, date of test, and scores.
College degree or college-level courses:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree (official or unofficial transcript), record of completing a college-level 100 or higher English or Math course with a C grade or higher, record of completing an Emily Griffith program with entrance requirements that equal or exceed the program to which you’re currently applying. Diplomas NOT accepted.
Complete an EdReady Learning Path:
- Completion of pathway confirmation email from EdReady
- Start an EdReady Learning Path: Through the EdReady Learning Path you’ll practice the reading and math skills necessary for you to enter the program of your choice. It’s free and available on any device.